The Career Map of a Front – End Developer
This is the second edition of our #CareerMap series. Each month we introduce you to one of our teammates, their career journey and the path that led them to Singular 🎯 🚀. They share their career challenges and tips for professional development.
Last month you followed the map of one of our Database Technical Lead – Aleksandar Kostovski.
Working on a sports betting product is a real joy, especially if you are a big sports fan like myself. I am focused on the development of the platform’s design and structure of the new control center. We use Angular 6 which enables for the creation of components. We apply Angular components in more than one place inside the code. On the long run, components save us from a lengthy and complicated code. – Petar
1. MOST RECENTLY USED TECHNOLOGIES:
Angular 6+, HTML5, CSS3
2. BIGGEST CHALLENGE:
Coming up with intuitive and smart solutions to everyday coding problems. We are constantly running into situations where we need to find a quick, but also a smart and a long-lasting solution.
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL FOR THIS PROFESSION:
In my opinion there are 3 equally important skills that a good programmer should develop:
- Persistence – there will be moments that will make it very hard for you to continue your path as a programmer, but just keep going.
- Patience – results come later than you think
- Out of the box mentality – it’s the best way to stand out in the crowd.
Map your career with Singular!