Are you a skillful system engineer? WE are looking for you!
Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 70 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world. We make the world’s most flexible GAMING PLATFORM, with powerful back-office tools and 5000+ casino games. We build software that is used by millions of users. We pay a lot of attention to good architecture and optimized algorithms. More often than not, our data are financial goods. Compromising on quality here is not an option.
What you are going to do
- Contribute in design, provision and maintain highly sophisticated and automated IT ecosystem for running customer services;
- Maintain service level to commitment, trough comprehensive monitoring and creating automated responses for service recovery;
- Provision and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications on company level;
- Leading incident response activities;
- Investigate incidents and provides permanent solutions or short term workaround.
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other company professionals (software developers);
- Generating Knowledge Base Articles that address support cases;
- Generating working instructions for support processes;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and deals with password issues;
- Creating work procedures and works under general supervision;
- Maintaining accurate technical documentation;
- Managing small well-defined infrastructure/system projects;
What you need
- At least 3 years of experience as System Administrator of Linux/Unix specific environments
- Hands on Knowledge of System Automation and System configuration management using scripts and systems that organizes automation and orchestration like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and Jenkins.
- Experiences with at least 2 Virtualization platforms from which one is VMware
- Broad understanding of security concept of operating systems and networking
- Knowledge of Docker and MySQL Server administration will be considered as advantage
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a Sony master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and ground breakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org