Are you a resourceful Business Analyst? We are looking for you.
Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 70 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world. We make the world’s most flexible GAMING PLATFORM, with powerful back-office tools and 5000+ casino games. We build software that is used by millions of users. We pay a lot of attention to good architecture and optimized algorithms. More often than not, our data are financial goods. Compromising on quality here is not an option.
- Responsible for communicating and managing project vision with the project team and stakeholders to ensure understanding of the project plan and scope in conjunction with company’s commitments and expectations.
- Responsible for defining deliverables, scope of work, milestones, and projects’ schedule and ad-hoc requests to ensure value is provided and business objectives and goals are met.
- Responsible for building highly effective and productive project team and establishing effective relationships with other internal teams
- Responsible for resolving conflicts, promoting work sharing and motivating the team towards common goals.
- Responsible for summarizing and presenting the needed amount of information to Product Owner and Top Management allowing them to make decisions.
- Responsible for communicating, understanding clients’ needs and documenting into requirements specifications and maintaining the same
- Preparing mock up proposals based on requirements and as input for the development team
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are applied in the work process
- Responsible for updating job knowledge by researching new products as well as the competitive environment.
- Responsible for personal growth and knowledge and expertise development by attending specific courses, reading relevant material, following webinars/ conferences, and other ways of training and educating.
- Responsible for preparation of business presentations and documentation required for the clients.
- 3+ years active experience as Business Analyst in IT industry
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
- High understanding of agile methodologies
- Effective client communication
- Ability to communicate
- Very good understanding of project management processes and standards
- Experience with competition research and product analysis
- Ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships.
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a PlayStation master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com