Are you a skillful Database Administrator? We are looking for you.
Singular is an international IT company developing one of the most innovative software in the iGaming industry. We continuously strive for improvement by using novel technologies and agile development processes. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 100 employees located in 4 offices around the world.
- Provisioning MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations;
- Ensuring performance, security, and availability of databases;
- Handling common database operational procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profiling server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary;
- Establishing a good working relationship with other company professionals (software developers);
- Generating Knowledge Base Articles that address support cases;
- Generating working instructions for Level 1 and Level 2 support processes;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and deals with password issues;
- Maintaining a Run-Book which team members can use for immediate resolutions of similar incidents;
- Participating in incident response activities;
- Participating in Architectural Development of database systems for company provided customer solutions;
- Participating in Quality Assurance and Capacity Verification of solutions dependant of Database systems;
- Maintaining accurate technical documentation.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Database Administration role with one or more of the following technologies – MySQL, Oracle RDMBS or similar Relational Database Management Systems
- Good knowledge of query troubleshooting and query execution optimization
- Knowledge of operational DBMS management (install, configure, user management, backup/restore, monitor)
- Hands on experience with DBMS on Linux/Unix operating systems
- Basic knowledge of data modeling and database design practices
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- SQL proficiency and basic Linux shall scripting
- Well spoken and written English (intermediate B1/B2 CEFR level)
- Willingness to work in dynamic organization with fast growing pace
- Ability to learn fast and switch different technology landscape
- Follow current and future trends in data management and data analyt.
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a PlayStation master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and ground-breakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com