Singular is an international IT company developing one of the most innovative software in the iGaming industry. We continuously strive for improvement by using novel technologies and agile development processes. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 100 employees located in 4 offices around the world.
- Providing financial/administrative management oversight of activities including budgeting, forecasting, accounting, invoicing and invoice tracking, cost accounting and cost management, tax planning and tax liabilities and implementation of all services required to financially and administratively support company’s operations.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Ensure payments and follow up on invoices in MK office
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Collect and enter data for various financial and accounting spreadsheets
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Operating the cash registry and process the receipts
- Salary calculation and maintaining employee’s records
- Creating periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Suggesting budgetary changes to increase company profits.
- Working with management at the project level to ensure expense plans are achieved.
- Invoicing clients and following up with all the payments and liabilities in the company.
- Annual financial planning with budgets and cost management.
- Maintenance of financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services to meet legislative requirements and support company’s operations.
- Regular communication with external accountants to secure lawful course of executing things.
- Communication with finance stakeholders of B2B partners, suppliers, and clients for settling incoming invoices and issuing and collecting outgoing invoices.
- Communication with banks and financial institutions to settle accounts, salaries, timely coverage of costs and invoices.
- Preparing travel orders, calculations and payments
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Integrity; honesty;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid English communication skills both written and verbal;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills.
Benefits that we offer:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org