FRONT – END DEVELOPER
Are you a creative front-end developer? WE are looking for you!
Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 70 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world. We make the world’s most flexible GAMING PLATFORM, with powerful back-office tools and 5000+ casino games. We build software that is used by millions of users. We pay a lot of attention to good architecture and optimized algorithms. More often than not, our data are financial goods. Compromising on quality here is not an option.
What you are going to do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in requirements analysis, effectively involve in user requirements reviews along with team
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Ability to transform graphic design into web interface
- Create technical documentation using required standards
- Ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
What you need
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Understand RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of usability, coding practices, and GUI best practices, responsiveness
- Experienced with Git
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- Experience in code documentation
- Familiar with unit testing
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a Sony master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and ground breakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
Email your CV to: email@example.com and copy the position name in the subject line.