Intermediate Front-End Developer
Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 70 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world. We make the world’s most flexible GAMING PLATFORM, with powerful back-office tools and 5000+ casino games. We build software that is used by millions of users. We pay a lot of attention to good architecture and optimized algorithms. More often than not, our data are financial goods. Compromising on quality here is not an option.
- Develop front-end applications both for web and mobile platform
- Translate design and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Build software applications – follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- 3 years of working experience
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, data structures and algorithm
- Good knowledge of REST, Web Services, SOAP
- Working experience in Angular2+
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of dependency injection models
- Working experience of CSS/SASS/LESS
- Working experience of HTML5 mobile app development
- Working experience of PixiJS or Cocos2D
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a PlayStation master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org