Are you a talented Java Developer? We are looking for you.
Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 70 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world. We make the world’s most flexible GAMING PLATFORM, with powerful back-office tools and 5000+ casino games. We build software that is used by millions of users. We pay a lot of attention to good architecture and optimized algorithms. More often than not, our data are financial goods. Compromising on quality here is not an option.
- Maintain and extend the functionality of existing products
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Contribute to the logical and physical design of the product
- Participate in source code analysis and debugging
- Create technical documentation using required standards.
- Minimum 2 years experience in creating Java/Java EE/Spring Web application.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts & design patterns
- Experienced with Jboss/Wildfly application server
- Skilled with using Java Enterprise Technologies or Spring and Spring Cloud Technologies
- Experienced with using Maven
- Experienced with using Git
- Effective and efficient in team collaboration.
- General knowledge of web development and HTTP standard
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems, perform research and derive solution opportunities
- General knowledge of data structure, UML, XML, JSON
- Experience with Infinispan, Hazelcast, Hibernate, Resteasy
- Experienced with using EJBs, JMS, JPA, REST, ORM, Caching, Queues, Web Sockets
- Understanding in multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience in code documentation
- Experience with testing (Unit and Integration tests)
- Experience with using MySQL
- Experience with working in JIRA
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a PlayStation master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org