Linux Systems Engineer
Singular is an international Gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 80 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world.
- Deploy, maintenance and support of various company and client environments, including hosting environments, virtualization platforms, cloud based environments with associated components
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of systems and infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools in cooperation with development teams in the company
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop and test automation frameworks in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Participate in development and support application release management process
- Troubleshoot various systems and detect root cause of problems and incidents
- Participate in resolution of severe problems and directly engage in support related activities on request
- At least 3 years of working experience in Linux Systems Administration role
- Experience with Linux servers, virtualized environments, containers and popular cloud hosting system
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as, Apache, MySQL, nginx.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Well spoken and written English (intermediate B1/B2 CEFR level)
Benefits that we offer:
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals,Public Lectures, Conferences
- Insurance package – Imedi L 5☆ family insurance, the best one on the Georgian market.
- International work experience
- Travel opportunity
- Outstanding working environment (xbox, birthday celebrations, team-buildings)
- Career and professional advancement
Email your CV to: email@example.com and copy the position name in the subject line. You can see the additional information about us here: Singular.uk