Service Transition Manager
Singular is looking for a motivated and talented Service Transition Manager.
Singular is an international Gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 120 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world.
- Liaise with Project Managers / Product Managers to gather change / feature details
- Ensure all operational support materials / documents are completed to a high standard by all relevant teams (Verify correctness and quality of release notes, user manuals…)
- Liaise with Trainers & App Support teams to organize internal knowledge transfer activities
- Communicate release information internally within the company & externally with the clients.
- Communicate with the clients to identify most suitable time for the service deployment & schedule it.
- Prepare & share release notes internally
- Basic knowledge of Agile project management & previous management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with SQL
- Comfortable with UML
- Comfortable with Jenkins & other Configuration Management Tools
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins (and other CI tools)
- Basic knowledge of Web Services & API’s
- Good to have previous web service design experience
- Good to have ITIL Founvdation V3 Certificate
Benefits that we offer
- Training and learning opportunities – Online Learning Portals,Public Lectures, Conferences
- Insurance package – Imedi L 5☆ family insurance, the best one on the Georgian market.
- International work experience
- Travel opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding working environment (xbox, birthday celebrations, team-buildings)
- Career and professional advancement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org