Technical Support Engineer
Are you a resourceful Technical Support Engineer ?
Singular is an international gaming and FinTech company continuously striving to build innovative products and inspire progress around the world. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 70 employees located in 4 offices and 2 development bases around the world. We make the world’s most flexible GAMING PLATFORM, with powerful back-office tools and 5000+ casino games. We build software that is used by millions of users. We pay a lot of attention to good architecture and optimized algorithms. More often than not, our data are financial goods. Compromising on quality here is not an option.
The Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Support of systems and users of systems that require intervention within a specified time frame
- Answering support cases reported through the Service Desk system, e-mail or phone call
- Resolving problems in the field of qualifications in the shortest possible time
- Analyze, categorize, escalate and record activities and resolution of problems and incidents
- Active participation in developing the infrastructure for hosting customer and company production, development and test environments
- Engaging in a team that will create a new product in order to analyze the future infrastructure needs and service components on which the system will work in the future
- Observe and monitor systems health and proactively engage to prevent services outages
- Assist company employees in case of problems related to company production environment (workstation, servers, network, cloud services, security)
- Help to the development team in establishing an environment and procedures for testing the quality, performance and capacity of the systems
- Preparation of technical documentation and working instructions related to systems in the field of operation
- Ability to work on call / duty and in two shifts
- Developing user-oriented work environment
Preferred qualification, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Appache, Windows Server and Databases.
- Knowledge of network standards, and experience in connection and configuration of LAN, WLAN, Broadband WAN, etc.
- Knowledge of the operation and configuration of network services (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, Firewall, VPN, …)
- Experience in the development of shell scripts (bash, awk, python …)
- Knowledge and experience in working on virtualization platforms
- Basic knowledge of the practices and methods of computer systems security
You fit ideally if you…
- love gaming
- studied Computer science
- are a PlayStation master
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities